The opinions presented in this column reflect those of the individual writers, not of the Rank & File collectively.
1. The Kardashian Sisters (Khloe & Kourtney): Khloe and Kourtney are best known for being Kim’s not-as-attractive sisters whose names irrationally start with “K.”
2. Paris and Nicki Hilton: Like Queen Elizabeth (#4), these heiress sisters owe their fame to their wealthy and nepotistic father.
3. Spencer Pratt: No one that sleazy (sans the cast mates of Jersey Shore) ever became famous for his or her talents.
4. Queen Elizabeth II: Just like every other second plus generation royal, England’s current queen got to Lady Gaga-level fame just by being born.
5. Bo Obama: What did the Obamas’ dog do to deserve his fame? Nothing.